Post details: Fox Hunting Ban

Fri, 18 February 2005

Permalink 12:09:20 pm

Fox Hunting Ban

Until yesterday I wasn't sure what I thought about the ban - a centuries old tradition versus killing foxes with dogs. Then last night I saw a picture of a member of a hunt in tears with blood on her face after being hit by a hunt saboteur and thought, 'that's exactly what the fox goes through'. So how about a comprimise? The hunts are allowed to go ahead as long as the saboteurs are allowed free reign to attack the hunters. Fair?
50 comments - Trackback (0) - Pingback (0) - Permalink

Comments, Trackbacks:

Comment from Stephen Newton · http://www.stephennewton.com
As a one time hunt sab, this sounds fair to me. When I did it abuse was all verbal, but surprisignly effective. For example, we kept asking a young girl riding with the hunt why she liked killing animals -- was the screams, the blood or simply the sheer joy of seeing an leg ripped from a torso. Very soon she started to cry, bless, and mummy had to take her home.
18/02/05 @ 15:07
Comment from kirsty
I cant see how you anti,s understand anything to do with hunting and the countryside. Fox hunting has been around alot longer then you lot and it is a tradition which will never stop ban or not. My job is working for a hunt master, caring for his horses and i have been on a few hunts and i am not some blood thirsty murderer, i am some one who loves to gallop through the countryside with 40 other people who like the same thing as me.. Its not the killing we go for its the thrill of the chase, and young horses and riders gain lots of riding experience from this. I think you lot should go get jobs, brush your dread locks out and go and get your buzzes from maybe supporting things like keep our countryside tradition.
06/04/05 @ 17:17
Comment from Stuart · http://www.ivorysky.com
There was also a long tradition of dog & cock fighting, but that's now banned because it's cruel. How is fox hunting any different? Or do you not think it is?
06/04/05 @ 21:37
Comment from h · http://'
I have been hunting for about 3 seasons now, one big problem is that everyone just expects people who hunt to be posh snobs. I'm certainly not posh and not from an upper class family and yet i was welcomed to the hunts and looked after whilst out with them. Hunting is a rural social event where many people just go for the days ride and to meet freinds like me. Most people just assume all people who hunt to be blood thirsty and enjoy killing animals. This is not the case at all and people need to be aware of this. People are not aware of the damage and distress that fox's can inflict on other animals such as chickens and lambs. The fox has no real preditor, i believe that by hunting them with hounds we are controlling the fox population and acting in the food chain which is harsh brutal for every living creature on earth.
07/06/05 @ 17:12
Comment from Jason
What a load of tat!

Few people disagree that foxes may need to be culled from time to time. People are appalled at the barbaric methods used just because it’s ‘tradition’.

If you hunters were not a ‘blood thirsty’ lot, then you would cull foxes using more humane methods that involved higher rates of instant death. As for it being a social event, there are other existing forms of socialising on horses, such as point-to-point, etc…

The arguments the pro-hunters use are weak and childish, and if the majority weren’t the so-called ‘gentry’, fox hunting would have been banned years ago!
13/07/05 @ 11:23
Comment from Frank Murray · http://frank
19thC foxhunting is both obselete and illegal.
Nowadays, local Councils,Pest Control,DEFRA and the RSPCA all use humane "Live Cage" fox traps.
These are baited with synthetic 'fox-pherenome' and connected to a mobile phone pager.(This means that you can be at home watching TV when the phone rings to let you know a fox has been caught!)
The choice is,either release the fox UNHARMED,or painlessly and humanely destroy it,unfortunately many caught foxes have Mange (Scabies).
We don't dress up in red coats pretending to control foxes while breeding them for cruel 'Sport',but quietly and efficiently do our job.
If you ever get a fox problem ,try Pest Control (Yellow Pages)or at least, someone who lives in the 21stC
25/08/05 @ 20:59
Comment from Ali
Do you honestly think that a couple of bent anti hunt protesters are gonna scare me and my fellow hunters out of doing something which has been are lives all are lives. If i see anyone protesting out with my hunt i will be the first to approch them and stick my foot so far up their arses that they will be chewing leather for a week.
I must tell you that if you think it is going to be a simple as making a law to stop hunting you can think again because we will fight to the bitter end and no amount of arresting or fineing will stop us hard working british sitizens from carrying out this age old tradition which has been past from generation to generation as long as time can remember. FOR CHRISTS SAKE PEOPLE did dinosours not hunt other dinosours and did cavemen not hunt animals. Even our own Queen and Prince William and other members of the Royal family take pride in a days hunting. So get a life and or better for us all get a grave you arse licking W*****S!!!!!!
09/09/05 @ 17:23
Comment from Stuart · http://www.ivorysky.com
Apart from *ing out the swear word, I'm going to leave your comment up in all it's glory. I'm sure other pro-hunters would agree that arguments like that don't exactly help your cause.

Had the pro-hunting lobby been able to come up with a single convincing argument that hunting with dogs was necessary the law wouldn't have been enacted.

I'll say it again - just because something is a tradition it doesn't make it right. The fact that the Royal Family hunt doesn't add any weight to your argument either.

Dinosaurs didn't hunt for fun; cavemen didn't (as far as a I know) take pleasure from seeing an animal ripped to pieces by dogs. You obviously do. That, combined with your threats of violence against anti-hunt protesters, says a lot about the type of person you are.
09/09/05 @ 18:29
Comment from Frank Murray · http://frank
Oh Dear! Ali,I guess that you were pretty drunk when you sent in this misspelled cracker ...more than a few too many I bet .
Soberly I think you'll regret it now, but look at what damage you have done...pity...
(I must commend the excellent restrained good manners of Stuart).

The Hunting Act also outlawed the "working class" sport of HARE COURSING along with Fox and Stag Hunting, so it is very, very stupid for claims from Foxhunters, that "it was a 'Class Thing' against the Rich"..
09/09/05 @ 22:51
Comment from Jason
Great comments chaps!

Ali, it is great to see that you are upholding the Foxhunters tradition of stupidity and aggression. So many times have we seen the likes of you on TV, attacking protesters demonstrating against your pointless activities. I notice you also use the same old “paper-thin” arguments for keeping this “tradition” going. I guess that you live on your inheritance as you obviously haven’t received an education, or were you to busy bullying the other children? My advice is to stop the hunting and get to college for further (or at least some) education!
30/09/05 @ 17:16
Comment from Katherine
Steven, Steven, Steven 'effective' you say. If you believe reducing a young girl to tears is so called 'effective' then personally i believe you need to get your priorites right.And you say hunting is cruel, i am 16 years old and you disgust me. i hope you are deeply ashamed of yourself you mere bully.
30/12/05 @ 16:09
Comment from Louise
All i have to say is thannkyou ali at least some people still have passion. You just have the balls to say what everyone else thinks! well lets not stereotype now, what most people think, well i certainly do anyway.
30/12/05 @ 16:13
Comment from jack
fox hunting should not be banned, it is a tradition that has been going on for and anyone who want's to ban hunting should be ashamed of themselves.
05/01/06 @ 10:46
Comment from frank murray
jack fox hunting should not be banned, it is a tradition that has been going on for and anyone who want's to ban hunting should be ashamed of themselves
ER Why?
I hope anyone caught breaking the Law will now be prosecuted, especially as the Police have now been given new increased powers of arrest(Jan 8th) and the new Animal Welfare Act (Jan 16th)will have far reaching consequences.
15/01/06 @ 01:53
I think that every one should be able to express their views. However I do not think they should when they are being total hiporcrits!!! (people who eat meat, and then campain againnst hunting with dogs)The meat we buy in vacume packs in the super market are dead animals that have had no natural or comfortable life! Just a point, any way banning fox hunting is not going to stop the killing of foxes or make it less crule! Farmers will resort to shooting and trapping (suttle and almost impossible for police to find) foxes suffer for days in slam traps and eventually die of loss of blood or energy!You think shooting is fast and effective, trust me it is not! If the shot is not accurate the fox is likley to survive for days not being able to hunt because of infection and lead poisoning! With these methods a fox has no chance. A bullet travles at about 250m/s and a pack of dogs travles at about 1.6m/s, this is why ladies and gentlemen we call fox hunting a sport, because the fox has a chance to escape!
What I am trying to say is that fox hunting is an effective way of culling foxes without making them indangered and has made the landscape of the countryside what it is today!!
19/01/06 @ 22:50
Comment from Liam
Fox hunting should not be banned because.....it is a tradition sport and people like u disagree so screw you all!!! hehe
27/01/06 @ 13:42
Comment from name cannot be displayed · http://whats that mean
i think it should not be banned whahahhahahahaha you mother f*****s
06/02/06 @ 13:52
Comment from Alan
With most people now agreeing that it was atotally corrupt move by Blair to ban hunting, we must all work to get a pro-British government into power. Whilst the countryside collapses, health service fails, public transport non-existent, Blair concentrates on overseas jaunts and aid. Fix this country first, restore our liberties, and if we have anything left over, consider giving it to other countries or even making provision for British people's future: we will need it!
28/05/06 @ 16:37
Comment from caroline wyatt
you are all sick mother f*****s if you think it shouldnt be banned how would you like it if all my mates started chasing you with a knife.... so all of yousick people get a f*****g grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20/10/06 @ 10:21
Comment from ?
Personally I'm not bothered about hunting. Infact I hate it. I don't ride and am not worried about tradition. Why worry about the past when now is today. Saying that I don't think it should be banned. I see country people and city people as different. They think differently and are constantly being played off against each other by governments. I see the hunting bill as interference into the countryside by people who don't understand it. Like banning say football in the cities. I think it's best if the two types of people either unite and forget their differences (Best option). Or just leave each other alone. Also it was a waste of parliament time debating over a few foxes when there were more pressing matters. It seems foxes have more rights then humans. Plus other animals suffer more then foxes e.g. battery farming. The fox has a good life before it is killed. So why not ban battery farming instead where the animals suffer daily?
05/12/06 @ 18:52
Comment from Conor
Well its very easy for all of you to say 'oh fox hunting is nasty and cruel'. Without ever have gone hunting nor ever ridden.

Iv been riding all my life and been hunting once or twice.

You say the fox is torn to shreds. It is not! In fact its neck is snapped painlessly.
Fox's are pests they break into farms,they kill rabbits and chickens and they multiply in their dozens. They need to be put down! Yet the most humaine way of killing them is banned. If it is trapped it will gnaw its own leg off to get out. If it is poisend it will wander around in agony before it eventualy dies.

How dare all you hipicrits who eat meat complain without ever have gone hunting or never botherd to reaserch the facts.

Another way i see it. Is you stupidly just think of all the people hunting stuck up and posh(which is not true) so you just want to sabatosh us for the fun. For example walloping a woman across the face or even shooting horses legs! Please dont tell me thats not cruel.

Or is it just the fact that a fox is a small furry animal kind of like a dog. And you cant bare to see it killed.

Would you be half as botherd if it was a giant rat?
10/12/06 @ 10:03
Comment from adam walters
for all of you people who say you only go along for the ride WHY DONT YOU GO DRAG HUNTING FFS YOU ARE ALL BLOOD THRISTY SICKOS!!!
18/12/06 @ 14:37
Comment from Pete
Fox hunting is the lesser of two evils! When banned farmers will have resort to crueler methods to put down the fox population, they are pests.

These methods such as trapping and shooting may involve longer more painful deaths that are damn right more unfair on the fox than hunting him. Shooting him is unreliable because the shot may not of been accurate enough to of killed him quickly. Trapping will involve the fox being trapped for a number of hours until luckily if the Game keeper or Farmer is a good one should come along and finish him off, or God forbid a trap that is not checked often, where the fox will endure days of pain and suffering.

I am not denying that it is cruel and harsh but if you are an anti hunting person you must think of this, which is better for the fox.

1. A fair chance of escaping the pack of hounds or being caught and killed, and I might add that most of the hunts I have seen and been on the fox has outwitted 40 hounds, these creatures are not vulnerable harmless bundles of joy to be sympathized with, but clever cunning creatures that have the guile to outwit 40 hounds

Or

2. Or if banned the inevitable culling by farmers, which may involve harsh, sly and underhand measures used by farmers and gamekeepers alike to kill him painfully which is hardly sport!
02/01/07 @ 23:03
Comment from Nina
Come on now, honestley, who is actually going to change their views, opinions and morals just because of some silly website?!?! Hunting will never die, I, like every other animal on the planet, was born a hunter and shall die a hunter! You cannot change what is natural instinct!!! Just like you cannot stop cats killing mice, which, I may add, is far FAR crueler than fox hunting!!! So all antis need to get a life!! And Sabs, you are the scum of the earth, heres a new years resoloution for you: Kill yourself!!! BUGGER THE BAN!
02/01/07 @ 23:42
Comment from Nina
P.S. I've been hunting every other day this week, and when I was on gate-shutting duty last Saturday, I was left behind shutting the gate when the hounds doubled-back on themselves and so they were right in front of me, and no-one else was around. At this moment in time, a rabbit shot out of its hole and straight into the path of the leading hound, which instanley bit it on the back of the neck and it was dead. Gone in a matter of seconds, without any pain whatsoever!! THEN did the other hounds gather round and rip it to pieces.
All the other kills that I have witnessed in my somthing of 15 years of hunting have been exactley the same!!!

And for those of you who are super-niave, it IS legal to hunt rabbits, so don't you DARE say anything against me now!!!
02/01/07 @ 23:52
Comment from seren
*Removed for making no sense at all*
03/01/07 @ 00:16
Comment from Alana
well i'm not for the ban of fox hunting and all your comments are very true.Although i don't hunt at all i'm writing an essay on the fox hunting ban and why it's such a burden!.But ive ran out of some burdens eg. losing jobs, change of rules.Could some people help me out please and give me some reasons why the ban of fox hunting is such a distraught to others. And i would rather if i didnt get some bloody hippie raging about about how wrong it is, come on its a bloody traditition! Cheers

alana
08/01/07 @ 21:55
Comment from James
Fox hunting is a cruel, barbaric and _very_ draconian so-called sport. No decent human being would consider otherwise. Fox hunters seem not to have the wisdom to rise above their own selfish, wicked obsession! Fox hunters: just a bunch of bloodthirsty dimwits...end of. Cheers.
15/01/07 @ 01:03
Comment from kirstie
in response 2 kirsty 06/04/05...ur a bit of a knob really aren't u??? u say that it's experience in the saddle 4 the riders 2 go out fox hunting? absolute rubbish! i went riding for 3 yrs of my life when i lived in devon & never felt the need 2 gain further experience thru a hunt. 2 gain experience u go 2 a riding school.. u dont need 2 contribute 2 such a gruesome & totally horrific sport,carried out by perverted torturers such as urself. yes..fox hunting has been around 4 a long time...& so have peadophiles..doesnt make it right!!! & as 4 ur comment saying 'we' (being the anti's i guess) should brush out our dreads & get jobs,well...ive got a job thanx..& i dont have dread locks...so stick ur backward perverse attitude up ur arse! one day u may get attacked,(as the foxes do)4 no reason,4 someones pleasure..then u'll b the victim as u make these poor creatures..lets hope this never happens 2 u & ur kind ay?!
01/02/07 @ 15:04
Comment from kirstie
01/02/07 @ 15:07
Comment from kirstie
01/02/07 @ 15:10
Comment from kirstie
u hunters r all backward perverted torturers! yes,hunting has been around 4 a long time, but so have peadophiles; doesnt make it right does it? one day u & ur kind will get attacked unprovoked,(as the foxes do) 4 someones pleasure; then you'll know how it feels to be raped of your right to live!!!
01/02/07 @ 15:17
Comment from bekz
dere iz eventerce that anit hunterz av been around as long as the sport!!!!!!!also if u go out stoppin huntz verbal workz betta than vilence!!!!!!!!just learn loadz of factz dat dey cant come bac wid 1z dat r betta dasn urz and dey think and tell da kidz as den dey av 2 go so da parentz av 2 go 2
03/02/07 @ 18:39
Comment from non-hunter
I have never hunted but I do believe that city people and country people have been forced apart by devious politicians. I support hunting because it is in our nature as human animals, we forget our animal nature at our own peril. Hunting breeds heroism and has historically been the training ground for our nation in all warfare. We may not like war but we are free because of the efforts of our parents and grandparents in the 20th century. We are not all living in the plastic world of city life. Some of us have to cope with life and death and the real world that country life entails. Life IS sometimes "nasty, brutish and short" anyone who thinks otherwise is fooled by journalists (who have a lot to answer for). Give young deprived inner-city people a chance to live and work in the real life of the countryside and see how they love it and how they develope into congruent and responsible citizens. A lot of our problems arise from the fact that we are distanced from real life and our natural disposition. In 1949 Winston Churchill (aged 75) went out hunting with the Old Surrey and Burstow Hunt in protest at the proposal to ban the sport. He was not stupid or bloodthirsty. He was a realist. I feel like someone who says "the emperor is not wearing any clothes" because I can see that we are being fooled by the media and manipulated by politicians for short term gain.
17/03/07 @ 21:14
Comment from Alana
Well said non-Hunter.
20/03/07 @ 00:15
Comment from LADY
I do not understand how so many people argue that they don't go on the hunt to kill a fox but to enjoy the ride. If this is the case why do they kick up such a fuss that they can no longer rip the hell out of another creature? I am a rider and enjoy nothing more than a good gallop across the countryside, difference is I can do it without the need to murder an innocent creature. If its not the kill you like than you should have no problem with the ban and be able to enjoy a ride or even a drag hunt just as much. Your argument does not stand up.

As for the comment posted by Kirsty on 06/04/05 at 17:17

"I think you lot should go get jobs, brush your dread locks out and go and get your buzzes from maybe supporting things like keep our countryside tradition."

I have a very good job and not a dread lock to speak of. If I did not have a well paid job I would not be able to pay for my horses. Not everyone who care about animal rights is an unemployed hippy living in a tree, although I am very grateful that there are people in the world who are dedicated enough to a cause to do that.

29/03/07 @ 11:26
Comment from Charlotte
To be honest, I think hunt-supporters contradict themsleves rather alot. They say "Keep your bulls**t in the city, but I live in the country, own horses and disagree with it! Hunt-supporters say "Hunting is an effective, natural humane way of controlling foxes" and then when the antis complain they say "It only kills three percent of foxes!" So why bother? If they say this then they must hunt for enjoyment rather than pest control. Anyway let's face it, foxes aren't going to overrun the place! I believe that hunting should be banned. Maybe foxes do have a good chance of survival, but if the hunt doesn't kill them, the stress of it will.
10/04/07 @ 21:17
Comment from Charlotte
To be honest, I think hunt-supporters contradict themsleves rather alot.
10/04/07 @ 21:21
Comment from Mark
Ok well iv read through all your comment and post, and i am appauled at the attatude of pro fox hunters! i am corret by saying that under legal laws there are only allowed to do 18 fox hunts a YEAR...and thay say its 'controling' the fox population and to be honest that is doing absolutely nothing to the control the situation! i agree to a extent that control will be needed otherwise will will be having foxes running around towns all day and night but we need to control it humainly! im am horrifyed by methods of fox hunters TEARING APART a fox for fun! And what exactly do you do with the fox once u hunt it down and killed it...nothing...hunting an animal which for no purpose what-so-ever and just leaving it to rot is just going to cause problems, it is horrific the methods that you use! I went out on a fox sab myself and one of the people i was with got hit and no joke run over delibratly by a fox hunter and then he wacked my other friend found the head...you fighting for a so called sport with no logic no perpose! Its not fun, if i got a pack of dogs trained to rip the living s**t out of you it would be called inhumane and thats is exsactly what your doing! your living off a tradition which was brought to us a very very long time ago where the morals of normal life was alot different, but it is just sick and discuting what your doing! and your using the excuse as a scape goat...'oh its a old english tradition' and 'oh but it dies quickly' well...it doesnt, its not the death its the pain, it doesnt die as quick a you think that fox will run for miles in a terrible panic scared for its life before its ripped apart and put throught pain before its actually killed buy a buntch of people who are trying to claim themself manly but sitting on a fox blowing a whistle in a red suit and calling it a f-ing tradition it is a pointless sport, if you want to try a exciting sport or somthing to get you adreniline running try bungee jumping without a cord or skyingdying without the parachote, cu for all crul ways you reat animal and people thats all the respet your gunna get from me!!
22/04/07 @ 06:37
Comment from haz
The only thing which is really appauling about this is the way u speak to each other F***ing and blinding. Especially the hunters, if you want the ban to be stopped then you're not going to achieve it by swearing your heads off! Right I've been hunting to experience it as I use to be completely against it, and yeh it may be "an old english tradition" and yeh its fun galloping across fields and jumping hedges but not once at all did I think about the killing side to it, so what I'm supposing is drag hunting its all the same. Also it wasn't until the ban started that all these anti's started protesting and hunters are only really reacting because you've taken something of theirs away from them (like taking candy from a baby). Anyway I'm more than happy to put up with anti's because really we are never going to get rid of them, just as long as their VEGETRIANS and they don't sabatage hunts because they cause more damage doing that because hunter react more aggressively. I mean I know someone who had an anti really annoying him I mean this anti would let this guy out of his house so he ran at him with a pitch foke not doing much harm didn't really penatrate the skin, but I think its a bit over the top antis going to extremes. sorry if this has affended anyone(don't think it has)
18/08/07 @ 17:49
Comment from haz

sorry if this has affended anyone(don't think it has)
18/08/07 @ 17:51
Comment from Geraldine
"The unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible"- a good definition of foxhunting.It cannot be justified by comparing it to dinosaurs or anyone/thing else hunting for food. Fox hunting is slaughter, dressed up as "sport", a euphemism for killing. Why do pro hunters never talk about killing? It's always dressed up as "riding to hounds", apparently anything rather than admit it's killing. The behaviour of pro hunters during the protests in London was a national disgrace. If theirs is the kind of violent, aggressive behaviour that hunting induces, then all the more reason to ban it. The protestors were no better than the type of shaven headed lager louts that you can see in any city centre at the weekend. And judging by some of the abuse on this site, it does n't have any better influence on the language of pro hunters. Just out of interest, how many people are aware that there is a direct correlation between animal cruelty and child abuse?? A proven fact, by the way, not rumour or speculation. So what are we to surmise about people who get their kicks from killing animals? Just so people know, I've got dreadlocks, I have a very demanding and responsible career, I grew up in the countryside and I used to ride. And I'm not some naive kid, I'm a 40 something mother of one. Old enough to recall a MAFF report over 20 years ago that stated fox hunting makes no appreciable difference to the fox population so is n't an effective form of "pest" control. So where's your justification, pro hunters?
21/08/07 @ 20:51
Comment from Whiting
The thrill of the chase, training of young riders and horses.Mmmm! is that so!. Then
1.why are foxes dug out when they go to ground or shaken out of a tree they climb in sheer panic?
2.In a newspaper some years ago a titled person was alleged to be breeding foxes for hunting as they were not enough to hunt in his area.
Someone may remember this article back in the 80's.
I would like to put some of the hunters through the same terror the fox experience. I'd love to chase the hunters with African Ridgeback dogs.
29/08/07 @ 07:26
Comment from jo
hunt season starts soon woop woop!! ha ha lol
29/09/07 @ 22:33
Comment from Ban it !
BAN BAN BAN BAN you are all sick and got twisted minds! If u kill animals i think you may aswell be killed to because you dont desurve to be in this world! Animals hav the right to live! So go home u posh snobs! Nd i have 14 horses and i love to gallop around but i DONT have to do that by killing animals. Ban it forever and i wont rest til it is band ! Sick people
16/06/08 @ 15:37
Comment from Ban it !!!
Same person as above It realy annoys me! People say and i quote " its a tradition and a sport" But then they go on to say i only enjoy the ride. Well what is stopping you from going out on a ride and doin every thing u do out hunting but without the kiling. People also say that they injoy the excitment of the chace but dont think they are sick.. My arse ! You are all sick !! and i agree with all of you who hate hunting! I am 13years old and have bin riding since i was 3 and am deffonutly not going to take up hunting yet i would take up chasing all of you twats that hunt! I hate you all so much ad the sooner it gets band the better! I wonder how you would feel if i came and killed your horses that you dont even look after! A fox has eaten all of my chickens and rabbits - Omg ! Its Nature people !! That is how they live. There arnt to many of them infact they are very rare ! There are 2 many of you sick twisted people ! Maby i might get a hunt and come and hunt you, chace you , Put you in PAIN! And see how you like it. BAN IT FOREVER !
16/06/08 @ 15:57
Comment from !!!!
why dont you antis just shut up and start going on moaning about something that you really know something about!!!!!!!

BAN THE BAN
15/04/09 @ 18:18
Comment from ....
Well in my opinion that girl's spelling is astonishing, wow for a thirteen year old you aren't very well educated. Furthermore to that girl who has 14 horses shouldn't you be outside caring and riding them instead of on the computer writing pathetic little messages about a subject you know nothing about
12/08/09 @ 13:02
Comment from ....

Moreover before I finish I don't know what you Antis are ranting about you got what you want, hunting is banned! So there's not much point saying I won't rest till it's banned because if you hadn't realised.......it's banned! Well done I congratulate you but it is a shame us hunters are such rebels!
12/08/09 @ 13:07